Monday, January 24, 2011

The Living Planet Aquarium


I have been wanting to go to The Living Planet Aquarium for years now, and finally my Mom and I grabbed some coupons off facebook and went to explore!


The kids absolutly loved it. They had some of the coolest looking fish. Of course Hadley's favorite was Nemo! My favorite was the swordfish! Their were catfish, seahorses, SHARKS, rainbow trout, jellyfish, and so many more!


Logan and I got to touch the stingrays. They are so soft. Mason and Boston were to afraid...

The kids enjoyed the frogs... all though they are quite boring. They didn't even jump once while we stared at them.
The Penguins were so my favorite! I loved watching them dive into the water!!


What a fabulous day at the aquarium. The kids had such a great time, and so did my Mom and I! We have been way to busy having fun to expereince any winter time blues!!

No comments: