Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Cruise!

Back in November I saw a deal for the Christmas Cruise on the Provo River. So I bought 4 tickets. Then life got crazy, Jeremy got his tonsils out and could no longer handle the cold. So finally after Christmas I asked Jenn and her friend Kyle to come with me so I didn't have to take the kids by myself.
Here is Jenn, Kyle, and the kids waiting for the boat!!
Here we are on the boat!

Enjoying Ring Pops that Kyle brought for the kids!
Santa even came to visit on the boat!! The kids loved that! So what is this Christmas cruise you ask?? Well, you get on a huge boat like thing, and a guys uses a rope system to pull you up and down the river to see Christmas lights and scenes they have set up. It was a REALLY short ride, but we sure enjoyed ourselves!!
-
Thanks again Jenn and Kyle, you guys are the best!

No comments: