Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Morning!!

**Why has it taken me 25 days to finally blog Christmas? Three Reasons. 1. The beginning of the year for Primary was beyond crazy stressful. 2. I was in charge of a ward party that was on Jan. 15th. It simply took over my life. 3. My sister-in-law Jenn took pictures of our Christmas morning on her camera that I really wanted, and for some reason they won't transfer. Better late then never... here is our Christmas.**
-
I woke up first to make sure I got the Quiche in the oven, turn Christmas music on, Christmas lights, ect... then finally Boston woke up!! He then woke up Daddy, Hadley, Jenn, and Megan so the fun could begin!!!
Santa delivered a super cool play kitchen that both the kids love,
and a new slide!! Both the kids love this one, but this was by far Hadley's favorite gift. She went on it at least 50 times Christmas morning.

Boston loved everything he opened!!

Hadley had a hard time opening presents, because she just wanted to slide!! But she too loved everything she opened!
For Christmas I made Megan and Jenn a cookbook of all my favorite recipes. Then I made front and back covers that had pictures of them from when they lived with us. It was really fun to make!
I think Jeremy enjoyed Christmas more then ever this year!!

After our Christmas morning fun, it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's!! Here is the kids enjoying a new presents of DVD players for the car, Toy Story 3, and their Jessie and Woody dolls!! WOW, it was so quiet that Jeremy about fell asleep! YIKES!

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

A slide! What a great idea. Maybe the next child will get that someday for Christmas. :)