Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year we spent New Years Eve with my parents, my friend Nicole and her husband. We all went out for some Chinese at Joy Luck, which was SO YUMMY!!! Then we came back to my parents house where Matt, Logan, and Mason joined us to play games!!

My mom pulled out this game. This is a game my Grandpa made that is so fun. We haven't played it in YEARS though.
All of us had a blast trying to get the spinner to knock down pins!! Mason ended up getting the highest score!!
Of course we ate a TON of treats!! Oh my yummyness!!

Hadley had a blast wondering around playing at Grandma and Grandpa's and went to bed around 10:00. The rest of us stayed up to play Wii and Mexican Train!

Here are the boys "practicing" to ring in new year!

At midnight we all went outside to use our noise makers, horns, and voices to ring in the new year!!
Nicole and I! It was fun to spend New Years Eve together again. We have spent quite a few together over the years from when we were just small, to teenagers, and now as married adults!
-
Happy 2011!!
It's going to be the best year ever!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That was so much fun! Thanks again for inviting me. I love your family, and I'm glad I was able to see them, too!