Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas With The Garner's

**First of all I must say that I did a terrible job of documenting Christmas in pictures. With htat said, here is what I do have!**

The Garner Family Christmas Party was at my parents house!! My brother and his family were able to come from Idaho to be there!! It was so great to be together again. I only wish we were together more often!! We started out the fun with the cousin's exchanging gifts.
Boston and Hadley loved their gifts they got!!

Then the kids got to open their presents from Grandma and Grandpa!! I had to include this picture of the super cute aprons my Mom made.(They both have crazy expressions from some reason!) Then the adults got to open their gifts!! I didn't get any pictures though... I must have been to excited!!
After all the present fun, we ate and ate until we couldn't eat any more!! Seriously we had so much delicious food and treats!!! A new favorite of ours this year was the Bavarian mints!! SO YUMMY!!

Here is everybody, except my parents... somehow they escaped getting a single picture taken of them. I will have to fix that for next year!!
-
We sure missed Natalia again this year. It's so hard having her gone.

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Um, can your Mom make me an apron just like Hadley's? SO cute! I'm so sad - I never made it over to your mom's house to see how she decorated it for Christmas, with it being a new room and all. :) But it looks cute from your pictures!

Nicole said...

Those are the cutest aprons and expressions to go with them!