Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Home Evening

I just love Family Home Evening. I love that we have one night of the week where neither Jeremy or I have meetings or other plans, and we get to spend the night together as a family. I especially love when Jeremy has the lesson, because he does such an AMAZING job. This past Monday he had the kids dress up as Samuel the Lamanite and stand up on the wall (coffee table) and tell everyone to repent. Last week he had them dress up as Nephi, and they sailed in their boat (the laundry basket) to the promised land.
-
I only wish I were half as creative as Jeremy is. The kids and I love his family nights!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok, now that is cute!(and totally made my day)

Lynne said...

Love the Samuel the Lamanite pictures. I think we did that once with Lucas and threw socks at him--missing him because of course none of the arrows hit Samuel. The Nephi sailing to the promised land is a great ideal--maybe I'll use that for my next lesson!