Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam!

On January 2nd Boston entered SUNBEAMS!!! He was so excited to finally be in primary!! He is loving it, and doing really well. He has already said the opening and closing prayers all by himself. He loves to sing and answer questions. My favorite was when the chorister asked what Iron is? (referring to the iron rod) Boston said, I know. It is an Iron you Iron clothes with. She agreed and we all had a good chuckle.
-
Ever since Boston left nursery, Hadley has been a WRECK! Seriously, she SCREAMS at the top of her lungs until Jeremy and I come in. Which doesn't work very well considering my calling, and Jeremy's new calling as the Valiant 11 primary teacher (he is still their scout leader too!) Hopefully we can get her adjusted VERY soon!
The theme this year is "I Know The Scriptures Are True!" I am SO excited about this theme! It has been a wonderful month teaching and testifying to the kids about the truthfulness of the scriptures. I feel so lucky to serve in the Primary!!

No comments: