Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Memorial Day

We got to the Woods Cross Memorial Day Breakfast just in time to watch Life Flight Land. The kids loved it!


Hadley wanted to ride in it, while Boston would rather stay back...


Of course the best cooks in the world cook this meal... including my parents for the last 13 years... only missing one year.


The breakfast has gotten better and better each year! YUM! Can't beat this breakfast for a only a buck!


It was FREEZING though, so Jeremy and the kids quickly ate and went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.



While I got to stay and chat with 2 of my best friends. Love these girls!!

-

After the breakfast we chilled at my parents and went to visit Natalia's grave again. That's what memorial day has always been to me. It is a day to visit graves, and remember those who have gone before us, and those who have served our country and keep in free.

No comments: