Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Boston's First T-ball GAME!!!

My Mom always made each event in our life a big deal, and so exciting. So for Boston's 1st T-ball game I wanted to make him something special. So I made brownies (his favorite) and put powdered sugar on in the shape of a baseball. He loved them!



I honestly don't think there was another kid so exciting to be playing baseball. He loved every single minute of his 1st game, smiling the entire time!



He had 3 fabulous hits! I really love the 3rd picture with his tongue sticking out... seriously if he is focused, his tongue is out!



Here is one of his hits!



And he ran the bases like a pro...



He even got some outs!


It was fun to have Jenn and Josh come to support the little man on his first game!! Oh so much fun!

**A few pictures are from his 2nd game. Whoops.

No comments: