Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Marathon Saturday!

On June 4th we had a marathon Saturday filled with FUN FUN FUN!


Every year our city does a "Family Hike" day. This was our first year going! Everyone meets up at Battlecreek Canyon and enjoys a free breakfast! Scones, Donuts, Breads, Fruits, and drinks! Even the OWLZ baseball team mascot was there. Hadley couldn't decided if it was a baseball, a penguin, or a snowman. I think she finally decided on Snowman.



Then everyone got to make their own Bandannas, and begin the hike to the waterfall!



Along the way they have fun stations for the kids. Most of them had games, but this one had animals... Jeremy held this Boa... SICK! I made him shower 3 times before I would touch him. Hadley thought it was so cool.



More animals the kids enjoyed!



I LOVE to Hike. I just love being in the mountains and reaching a destination. Love it.



We have been to the waterfall a few times, but it is always worth the trip!



After the hike, we left Jeremy home and the kids and I met Megan down at BYU for the Read Today Fair. The first thing we did was enjoy a concert from Josh Wright. Oh my goodness. I have never seen someone so talented on the piano. Seriously unbelievable! I totally want his CD now.



Boston's favorite part was seeing George!! The Pooh and Tigger were kind of scary...



Boston and Hadley enjoyed the games, face painting, crafts, free books, and balloons! It was a really cool event! We hurried home so that Jeremy and I could go to the temple. Our temple is closed so we went to the Provo one. As always, it was wonderful to be in the temple, and out of the "world"



Then we went to our first REAL Salt Lake Game, Thanks to Jenn's(Jeremy's sister) Boyfriend who got us tickets!!




It was way funner then I could have even imagined. The fans are SO FUNNY! They have fog machines, flags, confetti, drums, horns, and oh my goodness they are so fun to watch! I would definitely go again!

No comments: