Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family Pictures!

The Saturday before Memorial day my Brother and his family came down for the day! It was so good to see them! Phillip and Cassie arranged for us to have family pictures taken that morning. Cassie took all the pictures, and I love how they turned out. Here are some of my favorites;

How the family looks now...
How the family will look come July 8th, when Matt and Heather get married!







My good lookin' parents!



All the grandkids!




The Adults



Grandma and Grandpa plus all 10 grandkids!




The kiddo's once again.



After family pictures we went to visit Natalia's grave together. My Mom and I teamed up and made these pot's with Daisy's that hung on a golf club a few feet off the ground. It looked really cute. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it all finished and up at the grave. I love how her grave looks on memorial day. You can tell she is loved. I miss her so much.




The we went to a park for some lunch and playtime! Oh so much fun!



I forgot my camera that day, so thanks to my Mom for letting me still these pictures!



We even played a game of baseball, which was like a dream come true for me!! So fun! I am so blessed with such a great family.

No comments: