Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hadley's Birthday Festivities

Hadley's Birthday fun started the Friday night before her birthday. Jeremy had a camp out so me and the kids went and played.
We went to the park and Hadley enjoyed the "Big Kid" swings, and did so awesome!


Oh how we love spending time at the park!


Then we finished off the night with a Cold Stone Trip! Nothing Better.


Saturday morning was Hadley's birthday!! Of course we started off the day with delicious birthday chocolate chip pancakes!! Then we got ready to go to the party!



We had a cupcake themed party, and this was a banner I made. I used cupcake wrappers, and letter stickers. It turned out super cute. The best part was I didn't even find the idea on the Internet! It was original. That's rare.



I found these fun felt/sparkly cupcake stickers to put on the tables!



I spent way to long making 3 different kinds of YUMMY cupcakes and toppers! It was all worth it though, everyone LOVED them!



Let the party begin! We had so many of our awesome family members come!


We enjoyed a Sloppy Joe Dinner... and of course, lots and lots of CUPCAKES! After that a CRAZY storm came and we threw everything in cars and headed across the street to the church to finish the party!





We played a couple bean bag toss games!



The Bean Bag Toss turned into a photo opp. What cute cupcakes don't you think! (Don't judge my cupcake game, I made it in like 5 minutes so I know it's not that pretty!...)



She opened some gifts and was so cute about each one!! I just loved watching her be so excited about everything!





In fact, here is a video I couldn't resist sharing of her wearing her super girl cape that my Mom made. It was such a fun party, and we were so lucky to have such great attendance! Hadley kept saying, "Party Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun." By the time we got home, Hadley was so tired we decided to have her open our gifts to her the next day...




I would have to say her favorite gift from us was the Easel from IKEA. She LOVES to draw on that thing! Best 20 Bucks we spent!





I had to share this video too! I think the best part about her birthday was preparing for it. She was singing Happy Birthday to herself for a whole week before her birthday! She was SO EXCITED!

-

That concludes the 3 day celebration of Hadley turning 2!

2 comments:

Paul and Darla said...

That's hilarious!!!

Nicole said...

Ok, I LOVE that last video!! What a cute, fun birthday and birthday girl!