Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Good Times

Logan and Mason finally had some time off of school so my Mom and I planned some fun spring outdoor things to do...
But this is what the weather looked like the WHOLE time they were out of school.


So we did some indoor activites instead. We went to the newly remodeled Church History Museum Children's area. It is FABULOUS!



It really helps the scriptures come alive as you play along side your children. So fun!


The learned some dance moves from Latin' America


Put on a few puppet shows


Played some fun church computer games, and so much more! If you live near Salt Lake, go and check it out! It is worth the trip!


After that we went to my Mom's house where the boys helped sew their own Capri Sun Bags! They turned out so cute!!


A couple days later they came down to my land and went Mini-golfing. We have passes to Trafalga, and I also had some extra cards for free mini-golf! So we went mini-golfing in their under the sea glowy indoor golf course! The kids had a blast, and so did me and my Mom!

Good Tmes. Good Times.

No comments: