Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Last of Kindergarten

My friend Jennie was in charge of making an end of year video for our kindergarten class.  She let me go in and take some of the pictures!  I loved being able to go peak in on Boston!

They celebrated his summer birthday! 

Ms. Wing gave him a birthday chair ride! 

Cleaning desks, playing rock paper scissors with his buddies, and randomness of the classroom 

Boston and his reading buddy Kyle! 

Boston and his best buddy porter in art class
On the last day of Kindergarten that he had to wear a uniform I took this picture.  HOLY COW has he grown up over the past 9 months!

On the second to last day of school... party day... they did year book signing!  It was so funny to watch! 

On the last day of school they had Field Day!  I was able to help out, and it was so much fun!  Goodbye Mrs. Ostler! 

Goodbye Ms. Wing!  I loved her!  She not only taught the kids their ABC's and 123's, but she taught them about good character, about being a gentlemen, to make HAPPY choices, and to work hard, and play hard! 

Porter, Boston, Jack, Luke, Nolan- Buddies! 

Boston walking down the hall the last time as a kindergartner!  As we drove home I was just so happy saying "YAY!  School's out for the summer!  No more homework!  YAHOO!"  Boston looked at me and said "Mom, it's not that exciting.  I'm going to miss my friends."  I decided to be quiet and just have a little party inside of myself...   
When we got back home my Mom was there watching the other kiddos for me!  She gave the kids each a special end of school gift, which they loved!

Then we went out to eat at Mcdonalds, and went to Trafalga to play!  We did the go-carts, laser-tag, mini-golf, pirate ship, and then it was time to go!  Cambridge LOVED watching the rides and would scream when the other kids would scream!     

Then Boston headed to his first coach pitch practice!  He loved every minute of it!  We are so lucky this year because he has 4 really good friends on the team, and his coaches are AWESOME! 

No comments: