Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Memorial Day


Sunday night we headed up to my sister's grave in Bountiful. 

I always feel very humbled on Memorial day.  So much to be thankful for. 

Then we headed back to my parents to spend the night!  Us girls played a little dress up! 

In the morning Jeremy went to help my parents cook breakfast for the City of Woods Cross! 

The grandkids couldn't believe that this many people came to get some of Grandpa's famous pancakes!   

Can't beat this dollar breakfast! 

The kids had a blast playing on the playground and climbing the rock wall they bring in. 

Then we headed back to my parents house!  The kids play and played outside 

then needed a movie break! 

Then it was time to eat again!  My mom is sooooo creative!  Check out her watermelon boat!  

Could he get any cuter?  Oh my goodness, I just love him! 

Then my dream came true... we played baseball! 

Then we all went up to see Natalia's grave again.  This is my favorite time of year to go see it.  I love it when it is all decorated with love.  Miss her so much.
-
It was a really great day.

No comments: