Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sunday

First of all a HUGE shout out to my sister-in-law Megan for making this weekend possible!  She watched the kids while we went to my reunion, and while we went to the "Hastening the Work" Broadcast at the Marriott Center!  We owe her big time!

I thoroughly enjoyed being in the Marriott Center for that special broadcast.  There is just such a special feeling when you are in the presence of the Lord's apostles!  What an exciting time to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

In case you missed the broadcast, here is the link.  It's so good.  If nothing else, click on the link and below the main video, is sub videos... watch the I'll go where you want me to go, and the Missionary Song Medley.  Those are my favorite!
  
http://www.lds.org/training/wwlt/2013/hastening/special-broadcast?lang=eng


No comments: