Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bubblegum Birthday BBQ


I love to party!  Hadley couldn't decided between a marshmallow, bubblegum, BYU and Uof U party... but finally she chose a bubblegum party!  I am so glad she did, it was a super fun theme! 
The decor turned out super cute, and the bubblegum cupcakes were my favorite!  

We had Matt's family, and my parents over to help us party!  We had a yummy BBQ! 

Had to include this cute picture of my Dad and Cambridge! 

Hadley opened some fun gifts 

then we played all the games Hadley planned.  Musical Chairs... 

Pin the quarter on the gumball machine... and we also played a hide and seek game with the gumballs!  We were going to play bubblegum bubblegum in a dish but we ran out of time! 

4 years old!  CRAZY!  What a fun party! I would highly recommend the bubblegum theme!

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

Way cute, Camille! I love the cupcakes....you are amazing! Too bad Ty doesn't like bubblegum, such a cute theme!