Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dinosaur Train!


Once upon a time I found a deal for the Dinosaur Train at Heber Valley Railroad for 6 dollars a person!  I have been wanting to take my kids on a REAL train ride for a long time!  So I decided that this was it!   

The kids were SO excited! 

Cambridge too! 

My Mom, Sister-in-law Heather and her Mom Geri and all the kids came with me!  While we waited for our train the kids dug for dinosaurs   

played Dino Tic Tac Toe 

and for the 1st time ever... my kids got tattoos.   

the enjoyed Dino twister 

such a cute idea! 

All the kiddos with the dino! 

Finally we boarded the train for our 45 minute joy ride! 

It was hot, but so fun!

The kids all really enjoyed it! 

I must say, we all had a blast dancing the YMCA with the Dinosaur aboard! 

Did I mention it was BEAUTIFUL?! 

Thanks everyone!  That was really fun!  I can't wait to go again!    My Grandpa worked for Union Pacific and so trains have always had a special place in my family!  My next goal: to get Jeremy on a REAL train!

No comments: