Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Duper Fun Day!

 We started out the day bright and early by leaving our house at 8:30am!  We went to visit Jeremy's sister Cindy in the hospital (she had a hip replacement!) then we went to my favorite donut shop ever... Banbury Cross Donuts!  The kids and I shared a chocolate cake donut, and a cinnamon and sugar donut.  SO GOOD!
Then we headed to Tracy Aviary where we met Jenn, Hudson, and Taylor met for a super fun filled day! 
We enjoyed seeing all the birds 
Hudson enjoyed the ride with his Mom Jenn! 
What a great crew! 
Then we had a picnic in the park!  On our way I found this on the sidewalk!  I told Jeremy it's a sign... 
After lunch we let the kids play in the fun little water feature they have.  Although I will never do it again.  WAY to many people, and GROSS water! 
Then we went over to the splash park, and playground!  Hudson and Cambridge had a great time staring at each other and grabbing each others toes! 
Jenn, Hudson, and Taylor headed home... but I wasn't ready to leave yet!  So we went for a walk/ride over to the duck pond!  So beautiful.   
I still didn't want to go home and since Jeremy was doing Homework all night, we went to City Creek and grabbed some dinner!  The kids enjoyed some play time on the dino's there, 
and we enjoyed a water show!  After a quick stop we headed to the Disney Store.  It was the most perfect day until we got into the elevator to go home where some lady asked me "When are you due?"  I wanted to die.  Completely and totally ruined my day.   Oh well, no more donuts for me I guess. 

1 comment:

Paul and Darla said...

So what did you say to the woman who asked "when are you due?" That's funny!