Monday, January 7, 2013

Passport to Fun!

This is quickly becoming a new favorite tradition of my Mom and I's.  Heading to the Grand American Hotel during Decemeber to check out their windows!!

This year, the kids got a very offical looking passport.  We had to go around to the differen't windows and figure out which language Merry Christmas was in and mark it off in our passports! 

Along the way we saw a giant gingerbread house, 

a pink nutcracker (that called for a girls only picture!) 

When we completed our passports we took them to this divine bakery 

and recieved a free cookie! 

Then of course we had to visit the magical toy store!  Oh I just love this place.  Such unique treasures! 

It was so funny. Cambridge was WIDE EYED, and so happy in the toy store!  It was like he knew he was in a kid dreamland! 

The best part is the candy organ...
-
It was such a great day!  I am so  thankful for a Mom who loves adventures just as much as me! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

My mom and I did this with my boys this year too! It was so fun, and the cookie was delicious! (Ty let me have a bite of his.) :)