Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Christmas wouldn't have happened without my parents this year.  Jeremy got called to help his sister move into their beautiful new home on Christmas Eve... I wanted him to help, but I honestly didn't know what I was going to do.  I needed his help terribly.  Thankfully my wonderful parents volunteered to watch the kids while Jeremy was helping them move.  This allowed me to get a ton of stuff done so we could actually have a Christmas.  I never ever want to be so unprepared like I was this year.

When they all got back we headed out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner! 

The kiddos loved the peanuts and I loved my rolls and steak!  Yum!   Then we drove around looking at lights, and stopped to watch the awesome "Dancing Lights" close by. 

We came home and the kids opened up their gifts from each other.  It was the most adorable thing ever.  They were SO EXCITED for the other person to open their gift, and they were SO EXICTED about what they got!  They kept hugging each other, and thanking each other.  So cute.   

Mr. Cambridge rockin' his Christmas jammies! 

My favortie part was this.  Acting out the Nativity with Boston as Joseph, Hadley as Mary, and Cambridge as the Baby Jesus.  It was a priceless moment I will never forget.
The kiddos put out their letters to Santa, and cookies and milk (all thanks to my Mom and Dad)  Notice on Boston's he signed his Brr.  He thinks it is so cool to sign things with his initials.  He loves the fact that his initals say Brrrrrr.....  So silly.  

No comments: