Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy 2013!!

On New Years Eve we drove up to my parents to celebrate the New Year!  We went out for our traditional Chinese Dinner, and then came back to their house

and got dressed for the party! 

The kids were SO EXCITED 

We played lots of games and then at 10:00 we watched the ball drop in NYC... 

and went outside to ring in the new year!! 

We even had sparklers!! 

I think this was Boston and Hadley's favorite part, but holy cow it was FREEZING!  We then put the kids to bed... then we played some more games and went back outside at Midnight to ring in the true new year! 

The next day my Mom and I took the kids sledding!  (I think my kids have more pictures sledding then I do of my whole life!  We just love the snow!) 

I had a few crashes that my mom caught on the camera! 

Hadley's snow angel 

Mr. Tongue always hanging out... 

It was super fun!  We enjoyed the rest of the day relaxing at my parents then headed home to begin our 2013! 

No comments: