Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Day!

Our Christmas Day was wonderful.  Boston was of course the 1st one awake, and him and I woke up the rest of the crew!!

They were so excited to see that Santa REALLY came. 

Hadley was so hillarious.  She was out of this world excited about EVERYTHING!  My favorite part was when she ran to the fireplace and yelled up the chimeny "Thanks Santa!" 

The gift that shocked me the most was the Spiderman dress up!  My friend found it for me at a Garage Sale for 2 dollars! It was Boston's favorite and he wore it the entire day. 

Cambridge really surprised me!  I didn't think he would care much about his toys, but I was wrong!  He loved touching them, staring at them, and grabing them!  It was adorable.  He went through about 4 outfits on Christmas.... I guess it was his present to us! 

I finally gave in and got the kiddos pillow pets... 

We were lucky enough to have my parents come spend the afternoon with us!  Grandpa put together their scooters that they raced around, and around the kitchen with!  Grandma and Grandpa also played all the new games! 

The kids were spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa and Cambridge is going to LOVE his McQueen swing come spring!!!  (I so can not wait for warmer weather!) 

Cambridge gets lots of these hugs everyday! 

After Grandma and Grandpa left we just enjoyed playing with the kids.  Jeremy helped put together Boston's Ninjago Lego set.  Ninjago is all the rage in Kindergarten ya know! 

Then we were lucky enough to have Aunt Megan come spend Christmas night with us!  She is always such a HUGE help to me when she comes!
-
It was such a nice Christmas spent at home, relaxing, playing with the kiddos, and enjoying what matters most. 

No comments: