Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lovin' My Downtown!



Last Christmas I didn't get to go see the lights at temple square... so this year I made SURE we did! 

We bundled up and had such a fun night! 

The kids loved the little nativities 
 

All the sights are just so beautiful!! 

Then we headed over to city creek and watched a special Christmas water fountain show!  It was SO AWESOME!!  We finally got to see the fire in the fountain that we had heard about!  Loved it!  That night we slept over at our cabin (aka my parents) 

So in the morning we could attend the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert! 

It was simply amazing. 

I loved every single second of it, but the Candy Bomber (Gail Halvorsen)  part was my FAVORITE!!!   I don't think there was a dry eye in the room, when he was actually there on stage and in his original flight suit.  You can here more about that story here; http://www.mormonchannel.org/why-i-believe/42 

So glad my parents won the "mormon lottery" so we could attend!  Thanks again Mom and Dad!   

No comments: