Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Happenings (Mostly phone pictures)

The kids and I had a lot of fun with the left over Christmas boxes and wrapping paper tubes.   I took much better pictures with my real camera, but somehow they disappeared :(  

This is Boston's Jeep... before it was finished.  It was even cooler!  He was so proud of it that he wanted me to bring it for his show and tell.  The kids in his class thought it was the coolest thing EVER.  Seriously it was a huge hit.  Who would have thought...   

While I was at his school I was able to watch his PE class!  It brought back lots of memories of the parachute!    

One day Boston was busy doing "secret work"... little did I know he was making one of these hearts for all of us... my favorite was finding one in Cambridge's crib. He melts me. 

One Friday night we spent going out to dinner and mini-golfing!  It was a much needed night out on the town! 

Last Sunday we had Stake Conference.  Jeremy got a shoe shining kit for Christmas, and the kids were having so much fun shining their shoes before Stake Conference.  Seriously, this entertained them for like an hour! 

On Martin Luther Kind Day my parents surprised us with a visit.  Before I knew it, Boston had convince Grandpa to help build his last Ninjago Lego set he got for Christmas!   
He LOVES is lego sets!! 

Hadley is such a little helper!  

Hadley loves having play dates!  This is her buddy Jace.  As Boston would say "They are the perfect match!" 

My kids crack me up.  They love dressing up.  Boston came upstairs as a 3 Amigo cowboy Spiderman guy! So funny!

I can not tell you how many times I catch my kids playing with Cambridges things! 

It makes me laugh every time! 

Cambridge enjoys cheering for his UTAH teams! 
 

On Friday we spent the day with my Mom and Discovery Gateway!  I don't know who needed the getaway more... me or the kids!

They had a fun "science" class.... here Boston and Grandma are making a bird feeder 

Hadley checking out the bird feathers under the microscope! 

Friday night my dear sister-in-law Megan came and watched the kids so we could go to the temple.  I was really nervous leaving Cambridge but she rocked it... all 3 kids in bed when we got home.  WOW, that was sooooooooo nice!!  It was crazy thick fog and the temple looked so cool! 

Tonight is the night.  Cambridge is sleeping in his crib for the 1st time!  Hope it goes well!
-
We are trying to stay busy, but can't help but wish for warmer and cleaner air!!!     

3 comments:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

I love reading your blog. You are such an inspiration!!! I hope to be a amazing mom some to my kids as you are to yours!!!

Lynne said...

Love all the pictures of your cute kids!

Paul and Darla said...

I loved the pictures. I think it's great that you stop to appreciate the "little things" the kids do. Cambridge (in the red Utes shirt) is so cute and looks just like your dad!