Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Break!

I can not even begin to tell you how WONDERFUL it has been to have Boston and Jeremy out of school.  It has been so hard on all of us having Jeremy gone so much with school.  So the break provided me and the kids some much needed Daddy time!

He took each of them on a date!  Here Hadley is enjoying Mcdonalds with Dad! 

Here is Boston on his date holding up a rather large Gingerbread house! 

One Saturday my Girlfriends and I got together for Breakfast at City Creek (Some how I forgot to take a picture of that =(  but while I was there, Jeremy took the kids sledding up at Sugar House Park!   They had an absolute blast, and  

Even built a snowball....

I mean a snowman!
Even Cambridge enjoyed some special daddy time!
  It was such a nice Christmas Break having our Daddy back!

No comments: