Friday, November 1, 2013

Washinton D.C. Day 3


Jeremy was in meetings all day so I decided to be brave and venture out alone!  Not realizing a government shutdown was possible, I decided to do what I knew Jeremy wouldn't want to do with me.  Shopping.  A friend had recommend the Eastern Market which is a giant farmers/flee market.  So I went... only to find it and everything around it is closed on Mondays.  Bummer.  I did find these cool houses though! 

Then I headed to Georgetown.  I simply fell in love.  

A huge long street with every shop and fun restaurants!  I saw these PNC Bank's everywhere.  Everytime I did I would think the Phillip, Natalia, and Camille Bank!!

I stopped at the famous Georgetown Cupcakes and it was soooo yummy! (Ya... I am still working on the whole selfie pictures!)

When Jeremy was done we headed with his coworkers for some way delicious food at the Pie Pizzeria!  That finished up the day! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: