Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy and I mean CRAZY kids!!!


Our Cambridge has got to be the smarest most capable 12 month old I have ever met.  He AMAZES me at just how much trouble he can get into! 

He loves the recycle can, and the garbage can.  In this picture he opened the cupboard, pulled out the garbage can without spilling it, and dug down to find something to eat.... 

Oh his reach.  He loves to reach up and pay the piano... that is the positive side of his reaching capablities! 

I have never ever seen him this tired before or since.  He was out. 

He is a climber.  None of my other kids have ever been climbers.  He is constantly being found on top of the coffee table, and trying to climb out of crib, over the stair gate, on the dishwasher... 
Good  things he is so cute because holy cow he causes a lot of trouble! 

Our little book worm.  Early morning you can find him on the couch reading the friend magazine or a Ninjao book.  Trying to get him ready for school by 7:45 is the hard part... 

Look at that face.  She seems just so innocent right??  Well this little girl has been on a trouble streak the last few days... Permant Marker on her shelves, soapy hands all over the mirror, tomatoes throw at our windows, and oh the list goes on! 
-
Oh I love my crazy kiddos... maybe now you understand a little of why I am going CRAZY!!! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: