Thursday, August 9, 2012

Visiting Daddy's Work!

Jeremy started a 3 month Health Challenge at his work, and allowed me to join in on the fun!  For 3 Months we worked on getting 7 hours of sleep, 30 minutes of exercise, 64 oz. of water, eating healthy meals, eating appropriate portions, no sweets, eating 5 servings of fruit/veggies, and no eating after 8:30pm.  Although we were far from perfect, I think we both made some great changes!  The biggest change for me is probably the 5 fruits and veggies... I was probably getting 1 or 2 on average a day.  Then I found green smoothies! (In a Blender throw in Water, a big handful of Spinach, Banana, Orange, strawberry or whatever fruit into a blender... millions of "recipes" online)  I love them, my kid will even drink them, and I am now getting my 5!!  Such a great way to get goodness in my body!! 

Anyways... Jeremy hosted an award ceremony at his work, so me and the kiddos were able to join in the fun!  The kid love visiting their Daddy at work!

No comments: