Thursday, August 16, 2012

Our SEVENTH Anniversary!

You know you have been married awhile when the first thing you want to do while the kids are away is get a project done!  Jeremy and I both agreed that we really wanted/needed to get our deck re-done before baby and winter come around.  So the 1st day of our celebration was spent preparing the deck and picnic table for a complete make-over. 
 
 

Jeremy had to replace alot of rotted wood... 

Ahhh... so much better!   I spent most of my time painting the picnic table RED!  

Don't worry!  We didn't just work... we had a lot of fun too!  We went to a place called Pizzeria SEVEN twelve.   
It was a really fun atmosphere (I felt like I was in a different city state) and it was great food!



Then Jeremy got tickets to go see Fiddler on the Roof at a local outdoor theatre!  

It was so fun to watch a play outside!  I loved it!  We had to be there during the SEVEN O'clock hour.
-
The next day we worked our tails off once again! 
We re-stained our deck, and continued to paint our picnic table!  Sadly I don't have any good after pictures yet...  It looks like a whole new deck though! 
For lunch we had SEVEN layer burritos from Taco Bell, and slurpee's from SEVEN eleven.
After a hard days work we drove up to Sundance to watch SEVEN Brides for SEVEN Brothers.  It was incredible. So well done, and so much fun! 

Here is Jeremy taking a picture of the stage and his SEVEN layer treat he chose! 

Such a beautiful setting!  Love Love Loved it!
-
The next day we had a quiet Sunday morning, I actually curled my hair for church, we enjoyed church and then went to pick up our kiddos!
-
Jeremy is the most creative anniversary planner!  I loved all the SEVEN things we did!!  I am so glad I made the choice to marry him SEVEN years ago!  He is perfect for me! 

No comments: