Monday, August 20, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House

Saturday was a very special day.  We were able to go with Boston my parents and one of my neices and some of my nephews to the open house of the new Brigham City Temple.

It is such a beautiful temple.  I love how the church personalizes each temple to the area it's built.  Brigham City is known for their peaches... and so they have a lot of the peach blossom theme throughout the temple, including amazing peach blossom windows!  Some of the paintings inside are of the local area.  To see photos of the inside click here.

It was so neat to watch the kids automatically have such reverence inside the temple.  They could instantly feel it was a special place.  

I was so happy to be able to share with Boston and Hadley the wonderful blessings, the wonderful promises, the wonderful work that happens inside the temple.   

I love the temple.  I love the peace it brings.  I love the knowledge it gives me that Families Are Forever! 

No comments: