Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Very Happy Birthday!

Since my birthday was on a Sunday this year, we mostly celebrated the day before!  We spent the day checking off a few things on my Summer Bucket List!

We started off the day by eating delicious donuts from Daylight Donuts!  A small little place I've always wanted to go since we moved here 5 years ago.
-
Then we headed to 7 peaks in Salt Lake and had a royal blast!   I wish I had pictures from all our swimming adventures, but it's just to hard to have a camera and swim at the same time!

Then we headed to the International Peace Gardens and had a Little Ceasers Picnic!

The Gardens were beautiful.  So many unique flowers.  They have little representations from all sorts of different countries.  It was really cool! 
 
 
 
 
 

After the gardens we drove to the Tracy Aviary.  Hadley fell asleep along the way... and stayed asleep!!  We wore her out! 

Sadley the Aviary didn't accept our passes (only on Mondays apparently) so we got back in the car...  

and headed to Cold Stone for a treat!  Oh my yummyness!  We were going to go see a movie, but we were all to tired, so we called it a day and headed home!  

On Sunday, my real birthday, Jeremy made me some awesome birthday pancakes! 

The kiddos helped me open my gifts... I am one lucky/spoiled Mama.   

Jeremy even decorated the house all cute for my special day.  It really meant a lot to me that he would go to so much work.  We went to church and did normal Sunday things, and my parents came out to visit which was really nice and fun!  What a very Happy Birthday!   

No comments: