Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zoo Lights!


I've wanted to go to Zoo Lights, but have never found the time to go in the crazy month of December! Luckily my Sister-in-law Heather planned a night for us to go!!!
Heather's mom brought Pizza and Hot Chocolate for a "Tailgating" party!! The cute girl in the blue and white coat is our friend Lisa!! She is attending BYU and my parents were taking her to the airport the next day! We were so glad she could tag along!

Logan and Boston enjoying the cool lights!


We even saw Santa and his reindeer!!


Jeremy and Hadley entering the hippos mouth!


All hte crazy flamingos... I mean kids!


We even rode the carosel!!


So fun! Even if it is freezing cold and dark!


We even let the kids play at the park! For like 5 min...


I really enjoyed it! It was even better then I imagined! TONS OF LIGHTS!!



Super fun night with the family!

No comments: