Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

I am so thankful for the Christmas Season. I am grateful for the reminder it gives me of my Savior Jesus Christ, and all he has done for me.
I hope I always make room for Jesus in my life... not just during Christmas.
-
Christmas Day I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I was feeling A LOT better though!! (Although not 100%, which is evident with the lack of Christmas pictures/videos) FINALLY at 7:00 Boston woke up... we woke up Jeremy and Hadley and went to see if Santa came...


and he did!! The kids got just what they wanted and were so thrilled and shocked. It was so cute!

Boston loved every gift. I think he especially loved his fishing pole, and race track!


Hadley was so excited about EVERYTHING. She just jumped up and down with excitment after each and every present. After she opened her princess' she ran and gave Jeremy a hug and said thank you for my princess's!"
-
We ate a quick breakfast, then headed off to church. I love having church on Sunday. I wish we could do that every year. Love Love Loved it.

We came home and began the building/playing of all the toys!!!
-
My parents came over and had a yummy steak and potato lunch with us!!


My kids were spoiled rotten by them...

I was so grateful my parents came over and hung out with us! We played lots of games and sang some carols and just enjoyed being together.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Looks like so much fun!! Merry Christmas!