Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Sleepover!

One of my favorite Christmas Traditions for my childhood is the Christmas Sleepover!!! Now I enjoy it with my kids!!

We started out the night with Pizza, Rootbear floats, and Frosty the Snowman!


Then we made snowflakes out of coffee filters! Works great!


Then we played Hide the Bow. The kids would cout and we would hide the bow, and then we would count and they would hide the bow. Simple, but they LOVED it!


UNO Attack is a favorite at our house!


We also played Chutes and Latters.

Then we read some Christmas Stories, and then we set up all of our sleeping stuff to sleep all together in the living room! Jeremy and the kids watched Kung Fu Panda 2, I tried to watch it, but just ended up sleeping!!


In the morning Jeremy and the kids had a pillow fight while I fixed Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Bacon!! YUM! The kids have been beggin for another sleepover! They had a blast, and I have NEVER seen Hadley so crazy hyper!

No comments: