Friday, December 9, 2011

Miracle on 26th

This is one of my favorite traditions... It's called The Miracle on 26th. The shops in "The Square" do the funnest thing to welcome Santa! This year my Mom, Matt and his family, and me and my kids went!

The first thing we did was of course, go see Santa!!!

Both kids loved their visits!


Then we waited in line to go on the Horse Carriage... where Boston fell and hurt his nose pretty badly. It looks terrible. The poor kid. (1st Jeremy, now Boston... I think I better just stay home!)


Matt and I offered to stay back so everyone else could fit into the small carriage!! Although you can't see everyone... they are all in there!!


We went and saw Mrs. Claus



Then we went and collected all of our free yummies!! Candycanes, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Cookies, Egg Nog, and Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt! We had so much fun together although it was FREEZING COLD!!

No comments: