Monday, December 19, 2011

Garner/Michaelis Christmas Party

Everything hasn't been picture perfect this Christmas season. While getting our Christmas lights out, the 3 specilty light strands we bought just last year wouldn't work. On our way to see the lights at temple square Jeremy badly sprains his ankle. While seeing Santa Boston really hurts his nose. Well on the morning of our Garner Michaelis party things seem to be looking up. We got there at about 10:40, which I thought was 10 minute late. Well, apparently the party started at 10:00... So I am feeling terrible, and also realize that I forgot all of our presents to do the gift exchange. Why I am telling you this? Because it seems like in Blog world everything is perfect. And maybe everything is... but in my world it's not... and next time things don't go as you wish, you'll know your not alone! I tried my best to shake it off... but that is hard for me to do.

We enjoyed a very yummy brunch!!! Seriously, so good!!



Then the kids did a candy exchange game! It was so cute!!! (Jeremy ran to Smiths so the kids could play)



The kids were thrilled with what they received!!



We took group photos... mine turned out terrible. (Megan and Cassie... would you please send me a copy of yours?)
-
Dispite the rough start it was a really fun party. It was just so great to be together!

No comments: