Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trains, Hot Chocolate, and Mohawks.

Christmas is so magical for children, and for their parents too!
The other night we set up our Train. Boston was BEYOND excited. He was in heaven. His favorite thing to do is be a human tunnel for the train to travel through.

This picture makes me laugh. Boston is concentrating so hard he is sticking out his tongue. I think this comes from my Mom's side of the family. I know I've been caught doing it!


Another thing Boston has gotten from me is his love for toast dipped in Hot Chocolate. We have had this numberous times together!

Oh how I love him! I feel like I get to be with my best friend all day!

Does anyone know of a Mohawk contest for 7 month olds? I think she would win. It is an all nautral mohawk. Now gel needed here.

3 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Sticking the tongue out when concentrating is most definitely from the Armatage side of the family - I do it ALL THE TIME! :) Glad I have you and Boston on board too. :)

Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Lynne said...

I love Boston as the human tunnel! We didn't get our train out this year--too worried Ty would either break it or electrocute himself. I love Christmas with kids!