Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Sleepover

My family has had a Christmas sleepover since I can remember. We always would order pizza, watch a movie, play games, and eat lots of treats! This year my family decided it was time to start doing that tradition in our own families, rather then all together. Sometimes it is hard growing up and realizing that traditions have to change.We invited Jeremy's sister's Jenn and Megan for our Christmas Sleepover this year. They both have quite the game face!

We had to play spoons! A personal favorite!

Boston enjoyed everything from the pizza, to the games, but I think his favorite was...
when we pulled out Dance Dance Revolution from under a thick layer of dust. Boston has some serious dance moves!! (just like his father!)

Don't worry Hadley had a great time too!! I think we all did!

No comments: