Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Logan and Mason!!

Sorry I am so behind in my bloggy world, but I wanted to post these pictures of my newphews Logan and Mason's 5th birthday!! Matt did a great job planning, decorating, and making another amazing cake. (iron man)

It's so hard to believe they are 5. It doesn't seem like that long ago I went to go meet the little guys for the first time. So much has changed in our lives and theirs in 5 years. We all miss their Mommy so much. It is fun to notice how much they are like their mommy. Logan has Natalia's amazing imagination, and stubbornness. Mason worries like his mommy, is very sensitive, and always wants EVERYONE to be together. Just like Natalia. Both of them love to play games, love Disneyland, and never want their shoes on, just like Natalia.
Happy Birthday Logan and Mason. We are sure glad you are part of our family, and that you remind us daily of your Mom whom we miss.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great post. I love it when you talk about Natalia. :O)

Megan Smith said...

Wow... the time goes by so quickly, yet so slowly too. The boys are so cute and I love how each of them are carrying different traits of Natalia.