Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

My Mom and I took Boston, Hadley, Logan and Mason (nephews) to go see Santa Claus on Monday. This little circle of shops puts this Christmas activity together and it's all FREE! I love free. Our first stop was of course SANTA! All 4 of the kids were so brave! Logan and Mason were just beaming, the LOVED Santa. Boston was a little hesitant, but didn't cry! Hadley... well she didn't have a clue what was going on! Santa was incredibly awesome! He took a good amount of time with each of them and put in plenty of Ho! Ho! Ho's!

Our second stop was to go on a "One Horse Open Sleigh!" All the kids loved that too! This picture is my Mom and the kids anxiously waiting in line.

Our 3rd ,4th, 5th, 6th .... stops were at the little fire's they had set up to keep us warm! By each of the fires there was also free food! Sub sandwiches, Chili, Hot Chocolate, cider, cinnamon tortillas, popcorn, cookies, cheesecake...... SO YUMMY!
I am not sure who had more fun. My Mom and I, or the kids!

4 comments:

Berry Family said...

What a fun trip! I love Boston's face with Santa.

Kristen said...

Wow! Why didn't I know about this? I NEED free food! I especially like the idea of roasting my sub in the fire.

The Willeyes said...

That is so fun. Where was this??? I wanna go :)

Nicole said...

Camille, that looks like so much fun! I love Hadley on Santa's lap, I love her hat and her expression. So cute. I'm glad you had a lot of fun!