Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning!

I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. We were able to do and enjoy many things this holiday season. I was amazed at how much Boston learned about the true Christmas story. There is nothing better then when I hear Boston say "Jesus is my friend." or "Jesus loves me." Jesus is the reason for the season, and I feel so blessed to know that Jesus is my savior.
-
We had a wonderful Christmas morning at home, enjoying gift of love for each other. Their is nothing better then watching little children on Christmas morning! We were also very lucky to spend it with Jeremy's sister Jenn who lives with us.






Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

I want to know what that big present was that Jeremy is opening. :)

Lynne said...

Ty has the same monster jammies! They were from Grandma Garner to open on Christmas Eve. Aren't they the cutest ever!!