Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Softball, a Haircut, and a Really Long Bike Ride!

What a fun weekend!
On Friday my dreams came true! Jeremy and I were able to play in our first co-ed softball game. Our friends were kind enough to let us be on their team. Although I have lost a lot of "skill" in my 5 year absence from the sport, we still had a great time!
On Saturday morning it was time for Boston to get his 9th... no 10th... maybe 11th haircut? I've lost track!
Also on Saturday we were able to get our Bike's ready to roll! We all went for a REALLY LONG bike ride! (my bum still hurts!) Boston LOVED it!
This picture is just to share another habit of Boston's. When he isn't using his pointer finger to point things out to us, he is chowin' down on it. What a silly guy.

2 comments:

joshandemily said...

Camille,
You are so good at documenting all the little things that you guys do. It is so impressive to me! You inspire me to want to go out and do more with Lydia.
I'm so glad that I've been able to get to know you!

Go Jazz...

Mama! said...

You guys are the cutest family! Boston is adorable!