Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Conference Weekend!

I am so excited for General Conference this weekend! It will be so neat to participate in a solemn assembly as we sustain a new prophet; President Thomas S. Monson. We are so lucky to have a prophet on the earth today, to lead and guide us through these trying times.

Whether you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or not, I hope you will watch KSL Channel 5 at 10:00am on Saturday, to witness history in the making. A new prophet of God being sustained; a man who will be God's mouthpiece for our times.


"Thou shalt give heed unto all his [the prophet's] words and commandments which he shall give unto you as he receiveth them, walking in all holiness before me; For his word ye shall receive, as if from mine own mouth, in all patience and faith." Doctrine and Covenants 21:4-5

1 comment:

Tiffaney said...

Thanks Camille! I love reading your Blog, you do so well at expressing your feelings, and they go along with mine too! I'm excited for Conference weekend also! They are always special. And also thanks to you and Jeremy for the reminder of "Thanks", I totally agree with what you said, and that will be a good challenge for me. Thanks again! Have a good weekend! :-)