Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Best Mutual Ever!

Last night for Young Women's we went door bell ditching... only we didn't run away until they answered the door!

You see one person would put the big box wrapped like a present over their head and crouch down over a plate of cookies on someones porch. That person would then answer the door, approach the giant "present"and -SURPRISE- the box would start running away leaving a plate of goodies behind. It was so hilarious to watch peoples reactions. Grown men would jump back, women would scream, kids would chase the box, and lots of looks of confusion and disbelief.

Of course when it was my turn to be the box, the man that answered the door chased me down, and ripped the box off of me! I was laughing to hard to do anything about it.

Now you have something new to try when you get board on a Friday night.

Me inside the present

My cute Young Women I get the
privledge to work with at church.

4 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Oh my gosh...that's HILARIOUS!! I should tell my YW to do that... :) How fun.

D. Garner said...

Camille, this looks so fun!!! You look just like one of the cute Laurels in the group picture. Who would dream you were the leader? They are so lucky to have you as a leader.

Kolby and Amy said...

This looks like a lot of fun! He he he, so I finally started a blog for Kolby and me check it out at kolbyandamy.blogspot.com

joshandemily said...

I totally missed out that night! I am dying to know who chased you down...