Wednesday, September 25, 2013

No title fits, but Random


I LOVE doing Activity Days. My girls rock!  Usually we have 11, but for out bike ride we only had 5!  We sure had a fun ride though! 

Hadley was in charge of family home evening and all by herself she prepared the activity. She emptied the recycle bin, got some art supplies, and she instructed us to make a car out of what we were given.  It turned out to be super fun!  Love my creative girl! 

One morning while reading family scriptures I had one of those special moments when you realize how special your kiddos are.  I took my phone out and quietly snapped a picture.  I just love Hadley "reading" scriptures with her bear Pinky. 

This kid melts me.  He was up extra early reading his friend magazine.  He loves family scriptures, and has such a heart of gold. 

Back to Ms. Creative pants... one day she was making skates out of newspaper... 

Cambridge joined in... 

Boston too!  Oh man... goofy kids! 

I took the kiddos to the Lowes build and grow.  They LOVED it! 

They made a firetruck, and were also able to keep the goggles, and apron! 

We will for sure be going back!

Hadley had some of my halloween boots on... and I heard her say "Boston, in these boots I am going to change the world!" 
Posted by Picasa