Monday, September 2, 2013

28 is GREAT!


My 28th Birthday was FANTASTIC!  Jeremy made me special pancakes

and even decorated the house! 

I opened up a few gifts... the best gift was a new bike!  Which I am in love with!
-
Jeremy went to work for a little bit and my friend Jennie invited em over for lunch!  We ate a yummy Kneaders lunch then headed to the swimming pool!  We had a blast! 

Jeremy came home early from work and we headed to Silver Lake! 

The kids had a royal blast exploring! 

Cambridge enjoyed the fresh mountain air too! 

A picture with me and the kids... that's a rare one! 

Cambridge and his daddy! 

Picture overload... I'm sorry!  I just love the beauty of this place! 
 
 
 
 

We then headed to The PIE for pizza!  Oh my yummyness.  Best Pizza Ever.   

The cold stone for ice cream!   Perfect Birthday! 

No comments: