Thursday, September 26, 2013

Living Planet Aquarium


I have been dying to take the kids to the Living Planet Aquarium, but frankly I am just to cheap!  So when they announced they were having a free day, I jumped at the chance!  It was free because it was their last day at their current location before moving to Draper.  

Sadly Boston had school, but Hadley and Cambridge really enjoyed it! 

We met up with my sister in law's and their cute babies!  Doesn't Jenn look good with triplets?

Hadley of course found the water she could play in... 

I can not get enough of these 3!  They are just so cute together! 

Hiding... 

Such a fun group! 

Paddle away kiddos! 

I LOVE the penguins!  They are just so much fun to watch!  Cambridge loved the fish!  Hadley just loved it all! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: