Monday, March 26, 2012

Saturday

Saturday Morning I was dressed like this... to attend a "Tea Party" with the Activity Day Girls!  I still can't believe I could suck in enough to squeeze into my Senior Ball dress!  The little girls just LOVED my dress.


Saturday Afternoon...
 

Was spent with my amazing sister-in-law Megan getting these yummy treats ready, and everything else ready for the Family BBQ!

Saturday Evening...

The Rogers Family came over for a BBQ for Jeremy and Darla's birthdays.  The kids had such a blast playing in the backyard!

Love this face!

Whenver the Rogers family comes over they all seem to gravitate to our computer.. it's like they have never seen one before!  Here is the family watching Nathan's Jiu-Jitsu videos.
 
The BBQ was DELICIOUS!  Here are some of the kids enjoying the grub...
...
and the rest of the crew...
 
 
 

It was all fun and games except the fact that Jeremy was so sick with a headache that he just went to bed... and until the deck collapsed... that was a little scary.  No one was hurt though.  Just another thing to add to the spend a lot of money to get fixed list...
-
It was great to see everyone, especially since I hadn't seen most of them since Halloween!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Gatherers said...

Oh my goodness, you are adorable in that dress! I shoould see if mine fits haha, too fun.