Friday, March 23, 2012

City Creek Center Grand Opening




Can I just say that I had the BEST day yesterday. The BEST! My Mom, the kids and I ventured out to the Grand Opening of the City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake City! We have waited for this day for soooooo long! It was everything I dreamed and more! The mall is just BEAUTIFUL. The waterfalls, the creek, the fountains, and everything just create the funnest atmosphere! I especially loved all the fun things today like all the really cool musicians, a 10 dollar G.C. to Macy's, lots of free Godiva Chocolate, facepainting, balloons, stickers, and watching all the hustle and bustle of the crowd! Oh man, I can't wait to go back!!! When I am downtown I feel at home. I took so many pictures I threw them into a video.


The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Natalia could have come too! My Mom and Sister, and I would always go downtown together to meet my Dad for lunch and do some shopping. My sister and I also worked downtown together for a few years. Hopefully she was there with us yesterday.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to go! It looks amazing!